Criterion is a privately owned corporation specializing in industrial process solutions. From simple process control applications to complete plant automation projects, Criterion has an answer for your process control needs. Criterion can provide complete solutions for mechanical fabrication, all types of metallic and non-metallic process piping and hardware installation to custom application programming and system integration. Integrating the best available software and hardware technologies successfully while providing World Class Automation solutions is what makes Criterion "The Standard” for industrial process control solutions.
Criterion was founded by Criterion’s President, Chris Carda. Chris is well qualified to bring vision and drive to Criterion; Having previously been instrumental in building another industrial automation company over a 13 year period and serving as Vice President for almost a decade of that time. Constantly seeking and applying new technologies to solve client’s process applications has kept Chris in high demand among a satisfied and loyal customer base.
• We treat each other as professionals and trust each other accordingly. We do not ridicule, we do not demean, and we do not tolerate any lack of professionalism.
• We succeed or fail as a team, not as individuals.
• We are in this together.
• We care about our customers, our employees, our investors, and our business partners.
• We give our best effort to help them achieve success.
• We lead by example, respecting personal values, priorities and situations.
• We address conflict openly and constructively.
• We do not mislead anyone for our own gain.
• We hold everyone to the same standards and are accountable to each other.
• We believe our success is contingent on having a fun and enjoyable work environment.
• We praise often and recognize either good or poor performance in a timely way.
• We believe that to have a successful and rewarding professional life, we need a successful and rewarding personal life.
• We set and clearly communicate expectations, we proactively plan to avoid excuses and we focus on results.
• We believe in adherence to quality standards.
• We believe success relies on implementing best practices.
• We focus on hiring character and talent, not just experience.
• By aligning individual goals with corporate goals, everyone succeeds.
• We develop people through mentoring, tutoring and training.
LOOKING AHEADJanuary 2014
New Year Optimism --